‘I believe in treating your house like you would’
No Maintenance Fees – No Inspection Fees – No Administration Fees
- Professionalism, Efficiency & Communication
- Hassle-free management of your property – houses, blocks of flats, units
- Comprehensive Tenant Selection process – each prospective tenant must complete an application form capturing all necessary information from employment details, referees to next of kin details.
- No additional Administration Fees
- 8% Flat Rate + gst
- Comprehensive tenant selection, reference checks and online credit checking on tenants through 5 databases including Veda (previously Baycorp), TINZ, CIA & Ministry of Justice Tenancy Tribunal orders.
- All Trade Me Advertising, Credit Checks, maintenance & repair expenses at cost to you – No % on maintenance or repairs.
- Digital photos of your property will be digitally stored as a tangible record of the standard of your property.
- At inspections we check that the property is being looked after in accordance with the Tenancy Act and check if any maintenance work needs doing. Three inspections per year.
- After the inspections are complete a report, complete with photos, is emailed to the owner giving them an overview of their property and what action, if any, needs to be taken.
- Rent payments monitored on a daily basis paid into a secure account.
- Zero rent arrears policy – 14 day letter sent when rent is one day late as per section 56 of the Residential Tenancies Act to enforce payment.
- All monies held less expenses transferred into your account twice a month after rent payments received 15th and 30th of each month. Statements are emailed twice monthly to you.
- Secure Login to Property Tree to view your statements at any time.
- Bond collected and lodged with Tenancy Services.
- If Tenancy Tribunal Hearings are required, Dee will attend these on behalf of you. Any non-recoverable court costs are passed onto you.
- Download the Property Management Authority & Change of Landlord/agent form now to transfer your Property Management to Dee.